You are ready to buy a home! The first place to start is by finding an experienced REALTOR® to help you. The right real estate professional can guide you through the entire process and help you to find your dream home. Remember
you will be spending a lot of time talking to and working with your chosen REALTOR, so make sure it is someone you really think you can work with. A REALTOR who meets your needs by providing expert advice, high professional standards, and convenience can help ensure that the process is a successful, rewarding experience.
A REALTOR can provide valuable assistance. Here are some “Key Factors” in selecting the right Real Estate Professional:
The following are some questions to ask the agent you are considering working with:
1. Do you represent the buyer or the seller?
2. Are there any fees and who pays them?
3. How much time will you be able to spend with me in my home search?
4. Are you a full-time REALTOR®?
5. How often will you communicate with me and how can I contact you?
6. Do you have access to the Multiple Listing Service in your area and surrounding areas?
7. Are you able to show me all the homes listed in my price range, including those listed by other agencies?
8.Are you able to e-mail me new listings immediately as they come on the market?
9.Will you show me the comparative pricing and sales for any neighborhood or area that I may consider purchasing a home in?
10. Can you help me with local attorneys and home inspectors?
Once you’ve found the right REALTOR to represent you, they can help you complete all of the steps necessary in achieving your goal of buying your home.